Johnny Magory will be in all Aldi Ireland stores again this Sunday 7th November 2021.
And the boy is so excited!
As part of the Grow With Aldi festive edition, the Guaranteed Irish children’s books will be back on shelves from Sunday 7th November 2021 for a limited time only.
Johnny Magory Books were accepted onto the Grow With Aldi programme last June, one of the first-ever non-food products to win a spot in nearly 150 Aldi Ireland stores.
Grow With Aldi
The Grow with Aldi Supplier Development Programme which launched in 2018, was created in partnership with Bord Bia to help the very best Irish suppliers develop their brand with the chance to become a core range listing in Aldi stores nationwide, the discounter said.
Almost 800 producers and suppliers have entered the Grow with Aldi programme to date with Aldi investing €3 million in a bid to find the very best Irish suppliers and producers.
Speaking about the Grow with Aldi Festive programme, John Curtin, group buying director at Aldi Ireland said, “From award-winning coffee to Irish-made whiskey, and everything in between, we couldn’t be happier with the quality products that our customers can look forward to trying out this Christmas through Grow with Aldi Festive.”
“Support for Irish suppliers is important all year round but especially over the festive season, and we’re thrilled to be able to bring many quality, Irish products to Aldi shelves nationwide, so that our customers can choose amazing, locally made produce, at a great price,” he said.
Aldi Festive Suppliers
From luxurious lavender candles to light in your home this winter, artisan smoked salmon and chicken liver pate for a Christmas gathering, to whiskey from the Wicklow hills, the Grow with Aldi Festive suppliers for 2021 include:
- The Johnny Magory Company Books (Kildare) €8.99 – Choose from Johnny Magory and the Oíche Nollag Adventure or Johnny Magory and the Farmyard Féasta.
- Burren Balsamic Vinegar (Armagh) €4.79/100ml – Choose from Blackberry & Thyme, Black Garlic Infused and Chilli & Honey
- Ballylisk Dairies Rokeby Farmhouse Brie (Armagh) €3.49/110– Brie made with 100% Irish milk sourced from local farms in the heartland of Armagh, guaranteeing the highest quality and freshness.
- Vanilla Bean Patisserie (Cavan) €3.69/290g – Choose from Lemon Curd, Lime Curd and Passion Fruit Curd
- Bó Rua Farm (Cork) €2.99/125g – Using rich and delicious milk Bó Rua use traditional techniques to hand craft and mature their award winning hard cheddar cheese.
- Velo Coffee/Velo Fixie Coffee (Cork) €5.99/ 200g –A classic espresso blend with nutty and dark chocolate flavours and a hint of bold fruit. It has medium-high body, with a bright fruit acidity that brings excellent balance to each cup.
- Hellbent Boerewors Original & Chaklaka flavoured sausage (Down) €3.99/360g -Award winning Beef Boerewors made with premium quality ground beef to a traditional South African recipe.
- Dan & Monstro Homemade Sauces (Dublin) – Choose from Dan & Monstro Homemade Curry Sauce (€3.49/400g) or Dan & Monstro Stir In Sauce (€2.69/250g) available in Tomato & Chilli or Tex Mex.
- Sadie’s Kitchen (Dublin) €4.50/350ml – Choose from Comforting Chicken Broth or Vitalising Vegan Broth.
- Wildfolk Preserves (Galway) €5.99/228g – Choose from Spiced Apple & Tamarind Chutney or Tomato & Apple Chutney.
- The Fig Tree Dressings (Kilkenny) €2.99/200ml– Choose from Honey & Cayenne Dressing or Original House Style Dressing.
- Purple Cloud Natural Lavender Oil Ltd. (Kilkenny) €17.99 – Natural lavender candle.
- Jinny’s Bakery Bread Mix (Leitrim) €3.69/610g/540g– Choose from Stout Bread Mix or Porridge Bread Mix.
- Stameen Farm Apple Juice (Louth) €3.79/750ml – Apple juice produced on an 80 acre family apple farm on the banks of the River Boyne.
- KooKee Cookie Mix (Louth) €3.59/440g/390g/390g – An easy make, easy bake cookie mix packed with Belgian chocolate and topped with crispy chocolate shells. Choose from Spotaí Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Double Chocolate Free From Cookie Mix or Triple Chocolate Free From Cookie Mix.
- Blackcastle Farm Beef Sausages (Tipperary) €3.99/340g – Irish Piedmontese Beef Sausage. Tasty and tender with only 1% fat.
- Irish Black Butter (Tyrone) €3.99/125g – An exciting new award-winning conserve made from Armagh Bramley apples, Armagh cider and spices.
- Wild About (Wexford) €2.29/330ml– Made from fresh seasonal nettles, grown on this award- winning company’s organic farm in Co. Wexford. Choose from Sparkling Nettle Drink or Sparkling Fennel Drink.
- Ballyhack Smokehouse (Wexford) €7.49/ 200g– Award-winning salmon, slowly smoked using beechwood chips for a light, gentle smoke.
- Le Paysan Chicken Liver Pâté (Wicklow) €3.99/100g– Scrumptious hand-made chicken liver pâté made using local Irish free range chicken, Irish cream and Irish butter.
- Wicklow Hills Whiskey (Wicklow) €34.99/70cl– The whiskey’s unique taste comes from the water from producer Ian Jones’ family well.
Visit www.Aldi.ie for more information.
If you’d like to purchase books directly, click here.