Irish legends, colouring-in and geography – help them learn in a fun way with this gorgeous eco-puzzle.
100% Irish puzzle with a 100% Irish book in a 100% Irish fair-trade, organic cotton tie-string bag.
Put your own stamp on Ireland with STABILO Woody 3-in-1 solid-paint pencils
- Chunky pencils that are easy for little hands to use.
- Solid paint in a wooden pencil – the eco alternative to paint sticks!
- They give fantastic colour-coverage for vibrant pictures.
- The work well on glass (and wipe off again!)
- Add water and a paintbrush to use as paint.
A beautifully simple wooden puzzle your child will adore and treasure and pass on for generations.
Meet Fionn MacCumhall, Queen Medh, Oisín, Niamh Chinn Óir, and Brian Boru in this beautiful keepsake puzzle telling precious tales of Irish heritage in English.
The world’s first wooden puzzle exploring some of Ireland’s best known legends.
Each puzzle set comes with a copy of Johnny Magory and Joins the Irish Legends
What it contains: 10-piece wooden puzzle. 0.5cm thick, 26cm wide, 30cm high. In its own wooden storage case. Fair trade, organic cotton bag for storage.
Pack of pencils contains: 1 cardboard box with 6 colours: red, yellow, blue, green, brown, pale pink.
Proudly made with Irish Company TechCreate
All of our products are 100% Guaranteed Irish, eco-friendly and recyclable.