Children’s Entertainers x 3.
I’ll tell you a story, about Johnny Magory!
Johnny Magory business is an energetic, creative, business which has a story to tell and a bright future. The business’s purpose is to get children outside exploring and connecting with nature. The aim is to educate them on Irish heritage and wildlife.
Johnny Magory Business values are:
- Adventure – be curious & explore anytime, anyplace.
- Education – use every opportunity to learn & teach
- Family – the single most important relationship, always look for ways to bring families closer.
- Fun – do what you enjoy & bring fun into everything you do.
We try to fulfil our purpose, vision and values through our products (books, toys, homewares, clothing) and virtual online events.
Our sights are set on globalisation through our products and TV animation.
This position will give you the autonomy and responsibility to drive brand awareness for an energetic company.
We are looking for a fun, energetic and confident person to meet and greet with families at 2 large public events in June 2022. The children’s entertainers roles are to entertain and play games with the children in our branded area.
Skills and personal qualities needed:
- Lively, confident, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- An excellent communicator.
- Capable of working as a team.
- Hard-working and energetic.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Aware of current legislation in areas such as health and safety and working with children.
- Flexible schedule.
Duties associated with the role:
- Supervising and taking responsibility of groups of children.
- Motivating children to participate in activities.
- Organising and leading group games for children.
- Demonstrating our augmented reality app for families.
- Selling our products using a card machine or cash.
- Proactively working in a team.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must be fully garda vetted we will arrange this.
- Own transport beneficial but not essential.
- Be available for two major public events in the Dublin and Wicklow areas on 2nd – 6th June and 24th – 26th
- Over 18.
Please send a CV and cover letter highlighting your experience to JohnnyMagory@Outlook.ie
Johnny Magory Business is an equal opportunities employer.
Learn more about our business here.
Check out our Instagram here