I’ll tell you a story, about Johnny Magory! And the search for an Administrator to join the team!
Johnny Magory business is an energetic, creative business which already has a story to tell and a bright future. The businesses purpose is to get children outside exploring and connecting with nature. The aim is to educate them on Irish heritage and wildlife.
Johnny Magory Business values are:
- Adventure – be curious & explore anytime, anyplace.
- Education – use every opportunity to learn & teach
- Family – the single most important relationship, always look for ways to bring families closer.
- Fun – do what you enjoy & bring fun into everything you do.
We try to fulfil our purpose, vision and values through a series of children’s books, journals and events.
Our sights are set on globalisation through books and animation. So, if you’d like to be a part of a new cultural movement to get children back outside connecting with nature (and having loads of fun along the way!), get in touch if you can fulfil the below requirements. This is a part-time position (15 hours per week) with flexible hours for the right candidate.
1. Maintaining accounts system Xero accurately. Monthly reconciling, credit/ debtor management, stock management, bi-monthly
VAT returns, wages. Reporting.
2. Project administration. Ad-hoc work on project administration as per instructions from Director and Project Co-ordinator.
3. Diary management. Ensuring directors diary is up-to-date with no clashing events and
adequate travel time.
4. Website. Creating blogs for sign-off from social media content and posts written by director.
Updating events calendar and new products.
5. School bookings. Identify new schools, arrange booking. Send order form and invoice in
advance. Follow up for review.
6. PR Content. Typing up press releases on pre-defined template as per instruction from director.
Following sign-off from director, submitting to media as per pre-defined database.
7. Ad hoc duties as required.
8. Stockist Orders. Pick and pack stockist orders ensuring they are shipped in a timely manner.
Desired skills, education and experience
- Basic book-keeping and administration experience essential.
- Attention to detail, organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work using own initiative. Assertive and willing to put ideas forward.
- Experience in publishing/ animation/ creative industry a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Own transport necessary.
Initial contract duration 3 months with possibility to extend for right candidate.
If you’d like to be apart of an exciting business where the sky is the limit, send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 15th December 2019.
Johnny Magory Business is an equal opportunities employer.
Find our more about us here
Quick apply through Facebook here