Visual Designer/ Content Creator Internship
Are you passionate about creating striking videos and images that instantly capture attention and tell a story?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an authentic, Irish business that can make a difference in the lives of young children globally?
Do you like having autonomy, and have the knowledge and skill sets to grab the bull by the horns and run with a project?
If so, we’d like to chat to you!
I’ll tell you a story, about Johnny Magory!
Johnny Magory business is an energetic, creative business with a story to tell and a bright future. The businesses purpose is to get children outside exploring and connecting with nature. The aim is to educate them on Irish heritage and wildlife.
Johnny Magory Business values are:
- Adventure – be curious & explore anytime, anyplace.
- Education – use every opportunity to learn & teach
- Family – the single most important relationship, always look for ways to bring families closer.
- Fun – do what you enjoy & bring fun into everything you do.
We try to fulfil our purpose, vision and values through our products (books, augmented reality app, toys) and our courses and events.
Our sights are set on globalisation through our products and TV animation.
This internship will give you the autonomy and responsibility to create stunning visual images and videos for our website, social media and PR campaigns.
It is a 12 week, remote or hybrid working position with flexible hours and a stipend offered to the correct candidate with the potential to transition into a part-time paid position. Expected hours between 5-6 per week.
Digital Marketing Intern Position Overview
Under the guidance of the Online Sales and Marketing Manager, the Visual Designer/ Content Creator Intern will be responsible for creating a bank of branded videos and static images primarily of our augmented reality app. The focus will then be our physical products and also our virtual courses. These videos and images will be used on our websites, social media channels, email campaigns and various printed media. They must have a strong understanding of how to use digital assets, especially augmented reality, to create stunning visual images and videos.
They need their videos and images to inform the world about Johnny Magory’s Augmented Reality App and our other products and services.
This will include photography and videography and graphic design skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work at a fast pace are important in this position.
A bachelor’s degree in design, arts, multi-media or similar (or working towards same) is desirable, and in-depth knowledge of graphic design software, advertising, and social media is highly beneficial.
Digital Marketing Intern Tasks
- Assist Online Sales and Marketing Manager with creating videos and images for campaigns, website, email and printed media.
- Responsible for creating branded videos and images using our copyrighted assets.
- Compile agreed number of videos and images for specified campaigns.
- Oversee and/or assist with social media marketing activities, managing content creation, proofing, and posting.
- Creating assets for our website as agreed with Online Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Promotional content – responsible for creation and updating of promotional items.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before Sunday 28th August 2022.
Johnny Magory Business is an equal opportunities employer.
Read more about us here
Connect with Emma-Jane on Linked-In here